Scripting

Am about to start the hour long process of getting the notes for the audio script ready.  She's sent me a list that looks like a mindmapping exercise.  Which is good because I love mindmaps.

What do I honestly want?  I want half an hour of positive enabling things I want/need to hear that somehow magically become true in real life but that are done in such a way that my inner critic isn't going to snort with derision and spam me back down again.  I want to see physical changes, stretchmarks healing, my body looking how I want it to look, I want to have absolute confidence that everything I want is coming quickly and easily and - most importantly - freely.  It looks awfully like Enid Blyton or whatever now offensive or uninclusive thing like Harry Potter or whatever.  The secret world of not having to be correct without having to be a bad and uncaring person either.  I do believe things are changing but it's not necessarily in a relevant or helpful way to me. Is it wrong to ostrich?  I was reading A Canticle for Leibowitz and now I'm feeling even more glum.  'Real life' has to be full of guts and drama and yelling and campaigning.  Apparently just being exempted and quite content isn't acceptable. I'd explained that I'd read the Magic and The Secret etc and I got angry at them, and I'm stressed out because I'm waiting for a dispute resolution that I'm not confident will go well, and I can't just build what I want and that the main source of my anger with The Magic and The Secret was being asked to believe.  Coach thought for a while and said so you basically want to use the same ideas without being asked to believe it.  And then went on to say you do know that the law of attraction teachings all look, to me, like perfectly acceptable exercises and even the emitted vibrations have a certain relevance to them, and their sole salespoint in difference is that they demand people to believe in things they can't see.  I'm not demanding anything of the sort, I'm not asking you to believe it, I'm telling you as an exercise like any other to engage in a simulation and exploration of a few ideas. I don't expect you to actually message me tomorrow saying yes I've manifested the electric yellow Chesterfield I asked for yesterday.  Sure it would be great if that happened but it's hardly the point and also this Hicks crap does have a clever out in that you're to do the 68 second focus thing to really activate (yes, I am friends with LofA coaches and I enjoy their company even if I personally think it's somewhat questionable) hence why you can't be held responsible and the level of paranoia about you having caused an accident or turning into Carrie can be avoided.  If you want to include a magic process of focusing on the outcome where you end up focusing on the absolute impossibility where you get the yellow Chesterfield because you've neither paid for nor ordered it nor can afford it that's fine.  But don't expect it in my script, you'll need a separate coach for that.  If you want an exercise where we go shopping indiscriminately without limits that's fine too and idea gathering.  The point is, for both LofA and my coaching (which is different) is that it should feel and be effortless, enjoyable and fruitful and do whatever mapping around it takes to make that experience happen.  You are safe, I have zero expectation you will come to me with a delivery note saying omg I got a Chesterfield for free or that you got a fantastic job the monthly salary of which meant you could just go and buy the blasted thing. We are just picking up threads of ideas and using the right words and frames for it.  It's called enjoying yourself doing what you enjoy.  Joy.  Remember that?

We do get on, I like this woman.  She isn't full of crap and she's treating me how I want to be treated.





Comments

Popular Posts